Your students' art raises money for your school!
- hadprint tile wall: it's not just a great fundraiser, but a beautification for your school! We put each students' handprint on a 6" tile; the tiles are mounted in the school's entrance hallway for families to enjoy for many years to come! We charge $6.50 per tile (often the PTA will mark up the tiles and sell them for $10 or $15 each): the cost includes one visit to the school for the printing, all supplies, painting the childrens' names on the tiles and firing. You can do the prints at a school function or have families visit Art Space and get the prints done individually. (See two of our walls, at RiverGate Elementary and Lake Wylie Elementary School, in the photos on the right)
- hand and footprint pieces: We have designed beautiful hand and footprint keepsake pieces for families to purchase. With a mix of seasonal and year-round pieces, there's pieces for everyone (even grandparents!). A percentage of the sales is donated back to your organization. Click this button to see some a sampling of our hand and footprint fundraising pieces ** These are great preschool fundraisers!
- auction pieces: many of the photos you're seeing on the right were from school auctions with a classroom coming together to make one piece (tables, serving pieces, bowls and picture frames with designs made from the childrens' fingerprints, handprints, footprints and, our favorite, their original artwork). Put these in a school auction and watch the bid sheets burn up! Schools have raised hundreds and hundreds of dollars from these pieces
- request an art space gift card donation (bring in the event info/ the host organization at last two weeks in advance)
- sell art space gift cards (sell $25 gift cards and we'll give you back $5 for each gift card sold)
These are just a few ways we can work with your school or organization
Contact Hillary Moulliet, Art Space Studio owner, for more info, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is just the start! We can develop any program for your school or organization.
Creativity is our thing!