* all ages welcome! Plan for a 30-60 minute visit with babies and toddlers and up to two hours with older children
* YES! Children under three years can paint pottery! It's a great activity for mom, dad or grandparents to do with the children of all ages. Plan for a 30-60 minute visit with children under three
* we do not supply high chairs or booster seats; strollers are welcome
* all of our paints are water-based and non toxic; paints wash out of clothes!
* snacks and drinks are always welcome; a changing table is in the restroom
* if you need private space, you may use the party room if it's available (with a door to keep kiddos inside; parties are booked most weekends)
* if children finish their project before mom and dad, we have crayons and paper for the kids while they wait. You can always return to finish your pottery at a later time - no extra charge! Another idea: get their prints on a piece and return to finish it - sans children - later! Make it a Mom's Night Out with friends (and wine!)
* custom painting is available to finish hand and footprint pieces (cost depends on the amount to be painted)
* glass fusing is for ages 6 and up. For safety, we cannot have children under 6 years at a table where glass is being made
* we LOVE our painting birthday parties! Perfect for ages 4 and up
* pre-registration is required for all classes and events
* we look forward to having FUN with your family!
Bringing in the kiddos?
Info for making your art time AWESOME!